Monday, August 8, 2016

Birth Affirmations


I trust my body.

My belly is full of light and love.


I am a strong and capable woman.


I have patience.


My cervix is firm and strong to hold my baby safe.


I am at peace with the world.


There is no need for us to hurry.


I have an open heart.


I am strong and calm and beautiful.


Birth is a wonderful, safe experience.


My body knows exactly what to do.


My baby feels my joy.


I trust my labor.


I am open to the energy of birth.


My baby is born in pure pleasure.


I ask for and receive what I need.


My baby is healthy.


I embrace the wisdom of my body.


I have an open heart.

I am surrounded by loving, nurturing support.


I trust my inner wisdom.


I fearlessly surrender to the power of my body.


My body is nourishing my baby perfectly.


I trust my knowing of what is true for me.


Pregnancy is a joy.


Birth comes easily to me.


I feel good being pregnant.


I am whole and at peace.


My baby loves to breastfeed.


I love being pregnant.


I am aware of my balanced, calm center.


My body knows how to birth my baby.


I have everything I need.


Breastfeeding feels wonderful.


My body becomes stronger and more flexible every day.


I listen to my body and my heart.


I am patient and composed.


I believe in birth.

I cooperate with my body and my baby.


My baby knows how to be born.


I put all fear aside as I prepare for the birth of my baby.


Untapped sources of strength are available to me.


I am relaxed and happy that my baby is finally coming to me.


My baby is free to choose her own destiny in the world.


I am focused on a smooth, easy birth. I trust my body to know what it is to do.


I welcome my coming labor as the perfect one for me and my baby.


My mind is relaxed, my body is relaxed.


I am an active and powerful laboring woman.


I feel confident; I feel safe; I feel secure.


I welcome this opportunity to grow and change.


My muscles work in complete harmony to make birthing easier.


I desire foods that nourish me and support my health.


I relax as we move quickly and easily through each stage of birth.


My baby is in the perfect position for birth.


My cervix opens outward and allows my baby to ease down.

I am a link in the endless chain of birthing women.


I fully relax and turn my birthing over to Nature.


I am willing to release my baby into the world.


I choose a gentle and natural birth.


I see my baby coming smoothly from my womb.


My baby's birth will be easy because I am so relaxed.


My breath is easy, deep, and full.


My baby will be born at the perfect moment.


I turn my birthing over to my baby and my body.


My body knows exactly what to do.


Each surge of my body brings my baby closer to me.


My body is wise and purposeful.


I am totally relaxed and at ease.


I can handle whatever comes up.


My body remains still and limp.


I trust my intuition.


I release my birthing over to my body and my baby.


My baby is safe.


I put all fear aside and welcome by baby with happiness and joy.


I love and trust my body.


I deserve and receive all the love and support I need.


I deserve a gentle, natural birth.


I claim my birthright for a wonderful birth.


I am a wonderful mother.





Sweet Pea in the Pod
www.sweetpeainthepod.com

(928)963-1808
Sedona, Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment